Currently, Moodle (AsULearn) can export badges to a Badgr external backpack.
Please note, the Badgr platform and website are not managed by Appalachian State. It is an external service that undergoes changes and upgrades without notification.
The following steps provide the path for exporting badges from AsULearn to Badgr.
- Create a free account on Badgr
- Create a collection, make sure public is enabled
- Select Preferences under the user menu
- Badge preferences
- Make sure Automatically show badges I earn on my profile page is enabled
- Backpack settings
- Backpack connection: Connect to Backpack account
- Badge import settings: Select the collection from your Backpack account to display on AsULearn
- Manage badges
- Under My badges on AsULearn web site, click the bag icon under the badge, then click send to send it to the Backpack account
- In Backpack, drag the badge from My Badges block to the Collection block