There are a variety of blocks that can be added to the Blocks Drawer on the right side of your AsULearn course. The left side is reserved for the Course Index.
To add a block to your page:
- At the top right of the course page, enable the Edit mode toggle. And click + Add a block
From the list that appears, click the block you wish to add. The list will close, and the selected block will appear on the right side of your course. (Click off the list to close it without adding a block.)
- Some blocks, such as Sharing Cart and Mass Actions, only show up when the Edit mode toggle is enabled and you are actively editing the course.
- If a block doesn't appear the in the Add a block... list, that usually means you've already added it!
- When Edit mode is enabled in your course, you can click the gear icon on visible blocks to configure them, hide them from students, or delete them.
- When you are done, turn the Edit mode toggle off at the top right of the course page.