Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Federal government grant and scholarship data processing.

Who can use this service?

Administrative Access: determined by Office of Financial Aid

How do I request this service?

Contact James Ward (

Who do I contact for problems or issues?

James Ward (

Related Knowledge Base Articles

Internal Data (Requires Login)