Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Desktop technical support for the Division of Student Affairs. If you are in the Division of Student Affairs and require desktop support please send an email describing the problem to: or submit a request via the web at:

Who can use this service?

Determined by Electronic Student Services

How do I request this service?

Contact Electronic Student Services

Who do I contact for problems or issues?

Related Knowledge Base Articles

Internal Data (Requires Login)