- In Outlook, click File > Open & Export.
- From the “Open” menu, click on Import/Export.
- In the “Import and Export Wizard”, click on "Export to a file" and then click Next.
- Create a file type of “Comma Separated Values” and click Next.
- Select the contacts folder you want to export from, then click Next (Individual contacts of your address book will be included in the export but your groups will not.)
- Click Browse and select the location where you want to save the file.
- Enter a name for the file (e.g., contacts_backup), then click OK.
- In the Export to a File window, click Finish.
- Navigate to https://contacts.google.com (make sure you are signed in to your MountaineerApps account.)
- Click the “Import Contacts” link.
- Click “Select file”.
- Navigate to and choose the CSV file you saved earlier then click “Open”.
- In your browser, click “Import” and your contacts will now be in your MountaineerApps contacts list.
If you have any questions, submit a support request at support.appstate.edu, or call the Help Desk at 828-262-6266.