SPSS Statistics is a statistical software suite developed by IBM for
- data management
- advanced analytics
- multivariate analysis
- business intelligence
- criminal investigation
Who can use this service?
Faculty, Staff, & Students
How do I request this service?
- Faculty and Staff can download SPSS directly from Software Center on a PC, or Self Service on a Mac while on campus or while connected via VPN. While connected to the Appstate network, the license will auto apply and renew as needed. Do not use the stand alone download/license on a fac/staff machine. If you need SPSS on your personal machine, follow the steps below.
- PLEASE NOTE - there are a limited number of licenses. Only use the stand alone if necessary.
- For personal use, download it (ensure that you are logged in with a valid @appstate.edu Gmail account).
- Request stand alone license code (which expires annually) - request a code
- You can also access SPSS for free by going to the uDesk virtual computer lab.
Note: SPSS will not work on a Chromebook or other device with Chrome OS.
Internal Data (Requires Login)