Use this form to issue a payment request for goods and services to a foreign vendor, if paying a US vendor complete the Request for Direct Payment Form.
- Click the Foreign Payment Request link under Forms.
Read the form's instructions then click the Next button.
In the Supplier textbox, enter the Supplier/Vendor name then click the Search button.
Things to Know
- The supplier has to be Non US Based/Foreign Vendor.
- The supplier text field no longer auto generates the Supplier/Vendor name once you start typing, you will need to enter there full name.
- If a Supplier/Vendor has multiple Fulfillment centers, you have the option to change the center.
- If you can not find your Supplier/Vendor listed in the Suppliers section, please exit the foreign payment request form and have the Supplier/Vendor complete a Vendor Information Packet (all forms for US Vendors).
Once satisfied, click the Next button.
- Fill out the required fields, click the form field name Services and Vendor Information to start.
- Click the Next button to enter the Payment and Receiving information.
- Click the Next button to upload the Attachments. Be sure to attach all required document even if they are not listed.
- Click the Save button to save your attachments then click the Review and Submit option.
On the Review and Submit page, scroll to the top of the form to Available Actions and select the action that matches what you want to do.
- Add and go to Cart - Adds the form to your active cart and takes you to the cart.
- Add to Cart and Return - Used if you have multiple direct payment forms to submit for the same supplier. It adds the information on your form to your active cart and refreshes the form, keeping the supplier in context so you can enter the next invoice into the form.
- Add to Cart - Adds the form to your active cart.
- Add to Draft Cart or Pending PR/PO - Adds the form to one of these documents, a pop-up window displays all available draft carts, purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Click the radio button associated with the cart or document to which you would like to add the request.
- Add to Favorites - Adds the form to your Favorites.
- Add to a new Cart - Creates a new cart with the form and takes you to the cart.
Once in the shopping cart, link the TCM contract if applicable).
For information on how to link a contract, go to Linking a Contract
- Click Proceed to Checkout or Assign Cart