Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata




Cameras and DVR software for University Housing, University Recreation, Health Services, Student Union, Legends, and the Child Development Center.

Who can use this service?

Determined by each department

How do I request this service?

Contact James Ward (

Who do I contact for problems or issues?

Contact James Ward (

Related Knowledge Base Articles

Internal Data (Requires Login)