- Go to Appalchian's Zoom’s Download Center to download the Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Click Sign In, then click Sign In with SSO.
- When prompted for the domain, enter appstate (not appstate. edu).
- You will be directed on the next screen to login.
- Upon successful authentication, the Zoom client will load the Home screen.
- On the Homepage, you can click to start a new meeting or click to schedule one in the future.
Check Existing Zoom Meetings
Click on the Meetings tab to view your upcoming meetings and your previously recorded meetings.
Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner to change your settings.
Update your client
Click your profile picture and select Check for updates. Some updates occur automatically due to the nature of the changes, but most updates are initiated manually.
- Video Guide to Installing Zoom Desktop Client
- Video Guide to Updating your Client
- Zoom Help Page on Desktop Client