Generating, saving, and uploading a two-page contract.
Generating and Saving
- Assuming you have already created the record, if not see page on how to create a record.
- On the home page click 'Search Inventory' or click 'Search' on the nav bar.
- Enter students banner and locate the students record.
- Once on the record page you will see a 'Generate Contract' button in the top right of the page.
- Clicking this will take you to a pdf of the contract filled out.
- In the top right of the pdf's menu bar there is a download button.
- Example naming schemes used are 'studetntslastname_Contract.pdf', 'Internship Contract studentsname.pdf', or 'studentsname term class.pdf'
- Use the browsers back button to return to the student record.
Clicking the link may not save changes to the page you are working on. Make sure all changes are saved before generating a contract so the new information will appear on the page.
Uploading and Replacing Contracts
- One the student's record scroll to the section Contract & Affiliation Agreements.
- Contract is selected by default with a dashed area to add a contract.
- You can either click inside the dashed box to pull up a file selection menu or drag the file into the box.
- Once the file has been successfully uploaded the dashed box will be replaced with the name of the file and a trash icon.
- If the wrong file is uploaded you can click the trash icon to remove the file and re-upload a new one.
You can only upload one contract, but you can upload as many other documents as you need.