AutoCAD is a software application used for Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and drafting in 2D and 3D formats.
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD MEP
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- AutoCAD Raster Design
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing
- AutoCAD Utility Design
- AutoCAD Alias Design
- AutoCAD Infrastructure Modeler
- Autodesk Inventor Professional
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Autodesk Quantity Takeoff
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate
- Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics
- Autodesk Sketchbook Designer
- Autodesk 3DS Max Design
- Autodesk Vault Basic
Who can use this software?
Faculty and Staff in the Applied Design or STBE areas can install AutoCad through the Software Center.
Other Faculty and Staff can submit a Tech Support Request for AutoCad to have AutoCad installed on their University managed machine. We will need the computer name.
Alternatively, download and install AutoCad for free from the AutoCad website with an App State email address. It is free for EDU accounts.
Who do I contact for problems or issues?
Call the Help Desk at 828-262-6266, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by entering a support request at https://tech.appstate.edu