Currently, Moodle (AsULearn) can export badges to a Badgr external backpack.
The following steps provide the path for exporting badges from AsULearn to Badgr.
- Create a free account on Badgr
- Create a collection, make sure public is enabled
- Select Preferences under the user menu
- Badge preferences
- Make sure Automatically show badges I earn on my profile page is enabled
- Backpack settings
- Backpack connection: Connect to Backpack account
- Badge import settings: Select the collection from your Backpack account to display on AsULearn
- Manage badges
- Under My badges on AsULearn web site, click the bag icon under the badge, then click send to send it to the Backpack account
- In Backpack, drag the badge from My Badges block to the Collection block