This guide will show you how to enroll an iOS device into our JamfCloud management system. More information on JamfCloud can be found in our service catalog.
- On your iOS device, open the Safari app and navigate to https://nc.jamfcloud.com/enroll. Log in using your AppState credentials.
- Once logged in, tap Institutionally Owned, then click on Enroll.
- Type in your AppState Username, then tap the magnifying glass. Once a small check mark appears next to your username, tap the enroll button.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions by tapping Continue, Install, Done, or Trust on all of the prompts or pop-up windows.
- You may be prompted to login with an Apple ID, you should login using your personal Apple ID.
Note: If you don’t already have an Apple ID, you may create a New Apple ID at this time.
- When you see “The enrollment process is complete”, you have successfully enrolled your iOS device into JamfCloud and will now have access to Apps and Settings in the Self Service app on the home screen.
Visit or call the Technology Support Center for assistance with your iOS Devices.