The ITS Project Management, Governance and Outreach group manages:
- our IT Project system in Jira,
- develops and maintains IT Project reports in Jira Software and Confluence,
- facilitates IT Project intake meetings and IT Project Prioritization meetings, and
- serves as IT Project leads when requested.
Who can use this service?
- IT Governance Group members and contacts for our Technical Advisory Groups can request an IT Project through our service desk.
- IT Project Leads and sponsors can request that PMGO facilitate an IT Project Intake meeting to identify the Project Need, Benefit, Approach, Project Completion criteria, and more.
- IT Governance group members, the Provost Council, people who have been identified to prioritize a University Division's projects, as well as ITS and Distributed IT staff with Confluence and Jira Software licenses can view IT Project Reports (itprojects.appstate.edu) and request new IT Project reports as needed.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels