To add a link to a web site in your course, follow these steps.
- From the gear icon (top right) on the main course page select Turn editing on.
- Within a Topic section click the +Add an activity or resource link.
- Scroll down and under Resources select URL and click Add.
- Enter a Name, the External URL including http:// and an optional Description.
Set other options in the sections below.
When the Appearance > Display setting is set to Embed, a YouTube or Vimeo video link will load in a player on the page created, just like YouTube Video: Embedding. Otherwise the page will have a link to open the video on the website.
- Click Save and return to course or Save and display; or click Cancel to abandon adding the link.