Before you export contacts from Outlook, please be aware that the individual contacts of your address book will be included in the export but your groups will not. If you use contact groups, please make a note of them prior to migrating so that you can more easily recreate them.
In Outlook 2013, click File > Open & Export > Import/Export. This starts the Import/Export wizard.
- In the Import and Export Wizard , choose Export to a file, then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type , select Comma Separated Values , then click Next.
Under Select the folder to export from: select the Contacts folder you want to export, then click Next.
Under Save exported file as: click Browse , and select the location you want to save the file for future use.
- Type a descriptive name in the File name: box (e.g., contacts.backup), then click OK.
- In the Export to a File window, click Finish.
- Next, in Google Chrome, sign in to your MountaineerMail account.
In the topleft corner, switch to your contacts by clicking Mail > Contacts.
Above the contacts list, click More > Import...
- Click Choose File and navigate to the CSV file you saved earlier.
- Select the file you'd like to upload.
- Click Import and your contacts will now be in MountaineerApps.
If you have any questions, feel free to submit a support request at support.appstate.edu, or call the Help Desk at 262 6266.