SAS is a system of software products that assist programmers in a variety of areas including (but not limited to) data management and warehousing, statistical analysis, business planning, operations research, applications development, and remote computing.
All SAS software has been provided free as part of a $3 million grant from SAS Institute to the University of North Carolina system.
- Version 9.3 on the Alpha/VMS cluster and Windows
- Base SAS, SAS/STAT, plus 20 subsystems
- Enterprise Guide - point and click access to SAS
- JMP - interactive statistical graphics (for Windows and Mac)
- SAS Enterprise Miner for Data Mining
Is available to faculty, staff and students for home computers (visit Educational Media Services or use the Application Launcher on your office computer)
Obtain a license:
Who can use this software?
Faculty, Staff & Students