- On your course page, click the link to the questionnaire activity.
- If students have submitted responses, you will see a tab titled View All Responses. Click the View All responses tab. All responses will be displayed for each question.
- While in the Summary view, in the third row of tabs, click Download as CSV. The Options for CSV download page opens.
- On the Options for CSV download page, choose one or both options:
- Include choice codes: Applies only to certain question types (e.g., radio buttons or dropdown boxes) that require the student to pick from one of a few limited choices. Moodle uses a 'choice code' to denote the selected choice. For example, if a question had three radio button choices "Red", "Blue", or "Green", the corresponding choice codes would be the numbers 1, 2, and 3, to indicate the first, second, and third choices respectively.
- Include choice text: Downloads the text for the choice.
Select one checkbox to download just the code or just the text. Select both checkboxes to include both the codes and the text for the choices in the downloaded text file.
- Click Download. The text file will be saved to a location on your computer based on your browser settings. For example, if you are using Safari on a Mac, the default setting is to save downloaded files automatically to your Downloads folder.
Note: The text file will be saved in the .csv (Comma Separated Values) format as a tab delimited file that any spreadsheet program will be able to open. Moodle uses the 'tab' (tabulation) character as the separator instead of commas to allow student responses to include a comma as punctuation.
|Content by Label|