- From your course page click the Turn editing on button (top right).
- In a topic section click the +Add an activity or resource link.
- Click on the Forum activity in the list, then click Add at the bottom of the popup.
- Enter the (required) Forum name and (optional) Description.
- Modify settings in the sections that follow (see below), then click one of the Save buttons at the bottom.
- From your course page click the gear icon (top right) menu and select Turn editing off.
Turnitin plagiarism plugin settings settings
Enable Turnitin (select Yes) for the plugin to evaluate students' posts.