- If you haven't done so yet, go to https://appstate.zoom.us and log in to be granted a pro license.
- Log into AsULearn and go to your course.
- Use the gear icon at the top right to Turn editing on.
- In the topic where you wish to add the meeting link, click the link to Add an activity or resource.
- Select Zoom meeting icon.
- Enter the desired settings (see Zoom Settings list below) and click Save. To move the Zoom meeting link up near the top of your course page to make it easy for students to spot, click and drag the move icon (4-direction arrows) to the new position.
Recurring (recommended): Select the Recurring option if you want students to use the same Zoom link to join your online class throughout the semester.
Password (recommended): Use the Click to enter text link to enter : Enter a password for the meeting .
or accept the auto generated password.
Authentication (recommended): Check the box to require students to be logged into Zoom to enter the meeting.
Host video: Whether or not the host of the meeting will have their webcam turned on by default when starting the meeting (default On).