Adding a Zoom meeting to an AsULearn course
- If you haven't done so yet, go to https://appstate.zoom.us and log in to be granted a pro license.
- Log into AsULearn and go to your course.
- Use the gear icon at the top right to Turn editing on.
- In the topic where you wish to add the meeting link, click the link to Add an activity or resource.
- Select Zoom meeting icon.
- Enter the desired settings (see Zoom Settings list below) and click Save. To move the Zoom meeting link up near the top of your course page to make it easy for students to spot, click and drag the move icon (4-direction arrows) to the new position.