- On your course page, click the link to the assignment activity you want to grade. The Assignment page will open, showing the Grading summary and Submission status.
- Click View/grade all submissions. The Assignment submissions page will open.
- From the Separate groups or Visible groups drop-down menu, select a Group to grade. The page will reload to show only the students from that Group.
Note: The groups drop-down will not appear unless you have designate a group setting within the Common module settings for the assignment.
- Click the Gradelink next to a specific student's submission from the Group. The submission Grading page will open.
- Provide a grade and feedback comments as you would normally.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Save changes.
|Content by Label|
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.