Many departments on campus use Workshop Scheduler to post their workshop, advertise, and create registration links.
In 2021, Workshop Scheduler went through an extensive update. The new and improved user-friendly Workshop Scheduler offers a variety of new features to aid facilitators in managing the logistical aspects of their workshops, including:
- Sending reminder emails
- Maintaining attendance
- Sending zoom links
- More information URLs
- And more!Track and monitor registration
- Records workshop attendance
- Sends out reminder emails
- Sends out zoom links
- Ability to display workshop offerings from previous years
- Add multiple sessions to one registration link
- Create & personalize templates for registration confirmations, reminders, and more
Note: Users must have a university log-in (usually the name part of the email address assigned to the user) and have an active account with the university. When users log into the Workshop Scheduler system, the log-in ID is authenticated with the university’s identification system (Banner).