This guide is useful if you have been notified you are out of registrations, or if you would like to cleanup the list of devices you have registered on the ASU network.
This process can take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- Pull up a web browser while using any registered machine.
- Go to https://netreg2.appstate.edu/
- Login with ASU username and password.
- Click on the computer for which the registration needs to be deleted.
- Click on the "delete" button located near the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Delete" again to confirm.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "network-management" and space = "ATKB"|
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.