- Log in
- Fill out this form to get your license file
- Download the software here (Ensure that you are logged in with a valid @appstate.edu Gmail account).
For installation help, follow along with thisSAS installation tutorial (DOCX)
Expand title SAS Installation Guide
SAS Installation Instructions
- Submit our license request form
- Download the SAS Installer File you will receive via email
- Navigate to your Downloads folder
- Find the folder labeled SAS Installer File > Right click and choose “Extract All”
- In the Extracted folder, Launch the setup.exe application, follow the prompts
- Select Install SAS Software > click Next
- Be sure that the order number 9B35KB is highlighted, just like below > click Next
- Click Next or Continue to follow along with the prompts. It will ask you to Browse for the license file. Click Browse and find where you saved the license file on your computer.
- Continue to click Next and follow the prompts. If it asks for a password, you will always enter your computer account login information, even if it asks for a server password, enter the username and password you use to log into your computer. (Note: You must have a computer password set up for this install to work, you will need to set one if you do not already have a password).
Need Help? If you have questions or issues installing this software, please bring your computer to our IT Support Center in Anne Belk Hall or call us at 828-262-8324 option 2.
If you need assistance with software on your Personal Machine, you can contact the Technology Support Center by calling 828-262-8324 opt 4 or stop by their office in the bottom floor of Anne Belk Hall.