|Use this form to issue a payment request for goods and services to a foreign vendor, if paying a US vendor complete the Request for Direct Payment Form.
- Click the Foreign Payment Request link under Forms.
Read the form's instructions then fill out sections 1 to 9.
Info title Things to Know
- The supplier has to be Non US Based/Foreign Vendor.
- The supplier text field no longer auto generates the Supplier/Vendor name once you start typing, you will need to enter there full name.
- If a Supplier/Vendor has multiple Fulfillment centers, you have the option to change the center.
- If you can not find your Supplier/Vendor listed in the Suppliers section, please exit the foreign payment request form and have the Supplier/Vendor complete a Vendor Information Packet (all forms for US Vendors).
- Be sure to attach all required document even if they are not listed, all attachments should be uploaded as a pdf document.
Once satisfied, click the Add and go to Cart on the Available Actions button.
Info title Available Actions
- Add and go to Cart - Adds the form to your active cart and takes you to the cart.
- Add to Cart and Return - Used if you have multiple direct payment forms to submit for the same supplier. It adds the information on your form to your active cart and refreshes the form, keeping the supplier in context so you can enter the next invoice into the form.
- Add to Cart - Adds the form to your active cart.
- Add to Draft Cart or Pending PR/PO - Adds the form to one of these documents, a pop-up window displays all available draft carts, purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Click the radio button associated with the cart or document to which you would like to add the request.
- Add to Favorites - Adds the form to your Favorites.
- Add to a new Cart - Creates a new cart with the form and takes you to the cart.
Once in the shopping cart, link the TCM contract if applicable).
For information on how to link a contract, go to Linking a Contract
- Click Proceed to Checkout or Assign Cart