For a complete list of all data, visit takeout.google.com.
To create a new export:
- Navigate to takeout.google.com, select all the data you want to export, and then click “Next step”.
- Choose the file type: Using the delivery method drop-down menu, choose to either send a download link via email, or to add it to your Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Box.
- Choose the frequency: You can choose to export this data once or schedule to export every 2 months for 1 year.
- Choose the file type and size: Choose a zip file (these can be opened on almost any computer) then choose the file size (Note: Files larger than the selected file size will be split into multiple files).
- Click the “Create export” button. The next page will show you the “Export progress”. Depending on the chosen delivery settings, you will get an email with a link to your export which is located in your chosen destination. Alternatively, you can manage your exports, at takeout.google.com, by clicking the “Manage exports” button.