The alternative file format conversion tool provides teachers and students the ability to easily convert the following resources in their AsULearn courses to alternate accessible formats:
- File resources
- Folder resources
- Book resources
- Page resources
This self-service resource allows users the flexibility to create the following alternate formats to help meet their educational needs:
- When users click on the Request conversion icon different conversion types available for converting the file. This icon appears beside any resource in AsULearn that can be converted. , a popup "Accessibility File Conversion" screen appears, where they can select the
- Once the user makes their selection on the conversion type and settings for that type they will click the Request button.
- Once the file conversion has been requested it takes anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours depending on the size of the document and the type being converted to create the conversion.
- The user will receive an email with a download link to the converted file.
- A notice will also be posted in your Notifications in AsULearn with a download link.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("asulearn","accessibility") and space = "ATKB"|
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.