To get to your Notification Preferences, go to your user profile.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right of the screen.
- After clicking the icon, select “View My Profile".
- Once in your profile settings, use the left navigation and select “Notification Preferences” to open the drop-down sub-options.
- Once the sub-option opens, select the option you want to edit.
- For this example, we are editing Form Requests (Contract Requests). Click Form Requests → Edit Section.
Once available, click the Override circle check icon of the notification you are updating. Select the type of notification you want to receive.
|title||Types of Notification|
- None - indicates that the user does not receive this notification.
- Email- indicates that the user receives the notification by email only.
- Notification- indicates that the user receives the notification in YoMart (Notification Icon).
- Email & Notification - indicates that the user receives both a notification in YoMart and an email.
- Once done, click the Save button.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "yomart-faqs" and space = "ATKB"|
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.