By default, the gradebook is unavailable to students in AsULearn in order to allow faculty time to set it up properly. For faculty to make the AsULearn gradebook available to students, they should follow the steps listed below.
There are two ways faculty can make the gradebook available to students in AsULearn.
- Option 1: Update the Quickset block setting
- Option 2: Go within the AsULearn site settings page to make changes.
Option 1: Quickset block
- On the main course site page, look for the Quickset block in the right hand column.
- Within the block, toggle the 'Students see gradebook' to Yes and click Update Settings.
Option 2: Site Settings Page
If you do not see a Quickset block, you can also make gradebook visibility changes within the site settings page.
- From the main course page, click the Settings link under the gear icon (top right).
- Scroll down to the section labeled Appearance and click the label to expand it.
- Toggle the Show gradebook to students to Yes.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = in ("asulearn-gradebook","asulearn-fs") and space = currentSpace()|
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.