- Click the View all submissions button to see the Grading page with all the students listed with their submission details and the link to Grade the assignment submission for each individual student. See below for details and Options at the bottom of this screen.
- Click the Grade button to open the Submission grading screen for the first student (whether or not the student has submitted the assignment).
- Lock submissions for this assignment (prevent changes and additional submissions)
- Unlock submissions for this assignment (allow changes and additional submissions)
- Download selected submissions
- Grant extension for this assignment, or
- Allow another attempt
- Send feedback files for this assignment
then click the Go button and follow any subsequent prompts.
If the Cut-off date has passed, Allow another attempt applied from here or at the bottom of the grading page will not work. Use Grant extension to extend the Due date.
Options for the Grading page
Scroll to the bottom of the Grading page to the Options section. Click the arrow to expand the section if it's collapsed.
- Specify Set the number of Assignments per page ??? to specify how many rows in the student listing are displayed at a time.
- Click the dropdown to Filter the list of students by those who have Not submitted the assignment; who have Submitted; whose submissions Require grading; who have been Granted an extension; or No filter (i.e., all students). See CAUTION above.
- Check the box for Quick grading to assign grades and provide feedback directly in the grading table. This option is not available for assignments that use Advanced Grading (Rubrics and Grading Guides).
- Check the box to Download submission in folders when downloading all (from the Grading action dropdown at the top) or downloading selected (using the check boxes and With selection... dropdown below the list). Each student's submission will be downloaded into a separate folder, keeping structure for any subfolders and original filenames.
Anchor GradeButton GradeButton
Click the Grade button from the open assignment or from the student listing (View all submissions) to open the grading screen for the assignment submissions.
- Course: (Course Name)
- Assignment: (Assignment Name)
- click gear icon to go to Edit settings for the Assignment
- View all submissions
|Content by Label|
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.