Instructors can move between the list of gradebook pages. Here are the ones that are accessed most frequently:
- Grader report: This is the default view. It features a table, containing columns for
- graded activities or items. You can make changes to the columns that appear on the Gradebook Setup page, below.
- Gradebook Setup: Use this page to
weighting of grades
- create categories, adjust the
- grade aggregation method, and add manual items for work submitted outside of an AsULearn assessment or activity.
- User report: This page shows you the view a student can see. You can also "Login as" to view the gradebook page as an individual student in the course.
- Single view: This page contains information about a single student, or a single graded item.