STEP 1: Review your Google Dashboard to see a list of Google products that you have used which may contain your data.
1. Sign into your AppState Google Account
2. Click on your account profile icon in the top right hand corner of the email window.
3. Below your name and email, click on Google Account
4. In the window that appears, select "Data and Personalization" and click "Go to Google Dashboard"
5. You can see an overview of when you last used a product and what you did with it by clicking on that
product’s name in the dashboard. This is a helpful tool that will show you products that might contain data or login information from your AppState Google account.