Deleting your AppState Google Account will could affect services, products, and apps associated with that account!
1. Sign into your AppState Google Account
2. Click on your account profile icon in the top right hand corner of the email window.
3. Below your name and email, click on Google Account
4. On the left click on Security, and scroll down to the section labled labeled "Google apps with account access".
Many businesses and online services require that you provide an email address when you sign up to use their
productproducts. These businesses would use this address to communicate important information, send
password recovery options and deliver promotions or coupons to your account. If you used your AppState account to register for any third party service consider changing this email to your new account.
This list serves below examples serve only as a reference and does not represent all possible account scenarios.
Other Common Services
● Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Phone Applications, Xbox Live, Android Google Play Store,
Apple IDs, Online Banking Services, Retail stores, Credit Card accounts.
● Examine your inbox to get an idea of who is sending you mail. (i.e. Old Navy will email
purchase receipts to the address they have on file. You will need to change your
address on file with Old Navy for that service to continue to work.)