join one of Appalachian State University's Google Groups
You , you must be logged into your ASU App State google account to follow these steps.
Groups usually have a name that indicates the subject of the group. To find and join a group:
- Open Open Google Groups.
- Press the My Groups button.
- Select “Switch organization view to: appstate.edu”.
- Next, click the Home button and this time press the Browse All button
- Click on a group name, such as "Live music." The Topics screen appears displaying a series of topics.
- In the left sidebar menu, click “All groups”.
- Find the group you want to join (Groups usually have a name that indicates the subject of the group). If the group is a public group, click on the '"Join group' button. " icon . (Note: If the group is a restricted or private group, you can click the links “Apply for membership” or “Contact the owner”on the group name to contact the group’s owners and managers to apply for membership to the group.)
- Fill in the options on in the Join Group join group dialog box.
- Click the Join this group button. You are now a member of the group“Join group” button.
|Content by Label|