Follow the directions below to find out which version of Windows 10 you have.
- Right-Mouse-Click on the Start button, in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select the System option from the menu.
- In the window that appears, look at the Device specifications section for the System type you have.
- If you see 64-bit operating system you will need the “ASUVPN - Junos Pulse for Windows 64bit 9.1r7.0-b2525” option.
- If you see 32-bit operating system you will need the “ASUVPN - Junos Pulse for Windows 32bit 9.1r7.0-b2525” option.