These instructions are used to grant ASU users access to the inbox of another appstate google account.
This grants access only to the inbox of the account. This does not grant access to the drive, calendars or other apps.
- Log into the account whose inbox you want to share with another appstate account.
- Go to Settings (click the gear on the upper right side above the inbox, click Settings).
- Go to the Accounts and Imports tab.
- Scroll down to the Grant access to your account section and click on Add another account.
- Add the email address of the user you want to add and click Next Step.
- Verify email address and Click Send email to grant access. Once approved, the (delegated) account will show up in their list of accounts. It takes around 15-30 minutes to show up.