App State has acquired LinkedIn Learning to provide students, faculty, and staff options for any time, anywhere online professional development.
What is LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that combines Lynda.com’s unmatched library of more than 16,000+ courses taught by real-world experts, with LinkedIn data and insights drawn from 562 million member profiles and billions of interactions.
These insights give you a unique and real-time view of how jobs, industries, organizations, and skills are evolving while helping you identify the skills that your organization needs to succeed. They also fuel course recommendations that connect learners to the most relevant, applicable learning that is easy to engage with on any device.
LinkedIn Learning includes:
- thousands of courses on a variety of topics related to technology, creativity, business, and teaching
- recommended courses based on roles and skills
- customized learning paths to personalize the learning experience
- Activate your account by logging in with your App State user ID and password to get started or access through https://www.linkedin.com/learning.
- Watch for more on "How to Get Started in LinkedIn Learning"
- How to use LinkedIn Learning Guide
- LinkedIn Learning Help
- Certificates of Completion
- LinkedIn Learning Talent Blog
- LinkedIn Learning on YouTube