Follow the steps below to map a drive on your Windows 11 computer.
If you are having a hard time navigating the new uStor icon on your Desktop (or) If you have recently been granted additional access to a departmental uStor folder (or) If you are a student requesting access to a uStor drive folder then you will need to map a drive letter to view it.
- Open file explorer, by right-clicking on the Windows 11 Start Icon
- Select This PC from the left column.
- Select the 3 dots in the top right corner and then click Map network Drive.
- Choose a drive letter from the list that is not occupied.
- Type in the folder path. The path will always start with \\ustor.appstate.edu\ and then continue with the department and folder name that you requested access to.
- Make sure Reconnect at sign-in is checked and Connect using different credentials is unchecked.
- Click Finish and restart your computer.