- To create a support request, visit support.appstate.edu, and click Create a Support Request on the left under Contact Support. Or visit tech.appstate.edu directly.
- You will be prompted to sign in, using your App State account and password to submit a ticket.
- On the App State Technology Service Desk page, you will have the option to submit requests for specific types of assistance such as:
- Account Assistance - Getting logged into your account or a specific service.
- Computer Assistance - Help with your university-managed computer.
- Printing Assistance - General printing issues, Sharp Copier, or Lab printing issues.
- DUO Support Request - Help with Duo Two-Factor Authentication.
- Google Assistance Request - Help with a Google account or Google Workspace product.
- M: or P: Drive / uStor Access - Request changes to access to your departmental or personal drive.
- AsULearn Request - Request assistance with an AsULearn course as a teacher, student, or other role.
Computer Assistance Example Support Request
For help with issues regarding your university-managed computer.
- Click Computer Assistance.
- Enter your name in the box that says Raise this request on behalf of.
- In the Summary box, provide a brief summary of your issue (e.g. “I can’t connect to the Internet.”)
- In the Description box, go into detail about your issue, providing any relevant context that can help ITS in resolving your issue.
- Enter a Preferred Contact Number where you can be reached.
- Under Building, there are two drop-down menus. In the left drop-down menu, choose your location first (Main Campus, Off-campus, Residence Hall, Hickory), then a list of buildings will populate in the second drop-down menu.
For the Hickory Campus, choose Hickory as the location, then in the second drop-down, select your building on the Hickory Campus.
- Enter a Room Number where you or your computer can be located.
- Click Create to submit your request.