Workshop Scheduler Admin Menu
All workshops (not sections) in your Community (you may be an Admin for more than one) that match the filters under FIND A WORKSHOP (to the left) are listed. Click the Name, Start Date, or Type column head to sort by that column (default sort is by Name). Select the number of Items Per Page to display on this screen in the upper right corner of the list. If the list continues on additional screens, use the links for the pages in the center above the list to display the rest of the list.
Filter the list with the fields in the FIND A WORKSHOP menu.
- Select a Community to see only workshops under that Community. You can only select and edit workshops for the Communities for which you are an Administrator (so All Communities means All Your Communities).
- Select a Workshop Type (after selecting a Community) to list only workshops of that type.
- You can find workshops by a portion of the Name by entering text in the field, then click the Go Only workshops in the list as it is currently filtered by Community and Type are searched.
- Turn on the Search Description option to include the Description text when searching for the text entered.
- Click the Reset link to clear all filters and display all workshops in All Communities that you are an Admin for.
- These same filters are displayed on the Workshop Schedule page at workshops.appstate.edu with an additional Date filter, which displays a calendar. Dates with workshops scheduled are highlighted; click on a highlighted date to display workshops scheduled on that date. Click on a workshop description to display the Registration screen for that workshop.
Select the Add Workshop link to create a new workshop for your Community. You must have at least one Workshop Type (see page 8) before you can create a Workshop, since this is a required field.
For listed Workshops:
Click the Edit link to modify the details for a workshop.
Click on the Sec(tion) link to view a list of all the Workshop Sections for that workshop that are scheduled to occur on or after the specified date (which defaults to today). To see previously scheduled workshops, change the Show Section On or After Date. To include workshop sections marked Inactive, turn on the Show Inactive option.
Click on the Del(ete) link to delete a workshop. You can only delete workshops for the Community in which you are an Administrator. Deleting a Workshop removes all records of the Workshop including all Sections and Registrants. This action cannot be undone. Confirm the delete by selecting Submit on the confirmation screen; or Cancel to retain the workshop.