Follow the steps below to map a drive on your Windows 10 computer.
If you have recently been granted access to a departmental M: drive folder that is not in your organizational unit or if you are a student requesting access to a M: drive folder then you will need to map a drive letter to view it.
- Open file explorer.
- Select "This PC" from the left column
- Select the "Computer" Menu and click "Map network Drive"
- Choose a drive letter from the list that is not occupied.
- Type in the folder path. The path will always start with \\ustor.appstate.edu\ and then continue with the department and folder name that you requested access to.
- Click Finish and restart your computer.