After you change your password using the Password Manager, your Mac will sometimes have trouble reconnecting to the ASU wireless network. This guide will walk you through how to fix the connection and setup asu wireless again.
2. Select Wi-Fi from the left column, then click "Advanced..."
3. In the Preferred Networks list, click on asu, then click the minus button below. Click OK.
4. Click Apply and close the window.
5. Return to the Wi-Fi icon in the top right of the menu bar and select asu from the list of networks.
6. Enter your AppState credentials and click Join. You should now be successfully reconnected to the asu wireless network.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.