Only Admins of the Space or Confluence Admins can change permissions. Please contact your area's Confluence Admin for assistance
2. In the menu that appears click on 'Permissions'
3. This will open the permissions page for this space
4. Click on 'Edit Permissions' under the type of permissions you need to add
These Permission only affect the current Space, These are NOT global permissions
6. Once you finished setting up permissions to the space, make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom and click the 'Save All' button
7. Permissions for this space are now set
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.