This guide describes how to submit a Google Doc for an assignment. The steps for submitting a file via Dropbox are similar, just select the Dropbox repository instead of GoogleDocs.
- Click the title of the assignment on the main course page.
- Click the Add Submission link below the assignment description.
- After clicking the add button, the File picker window appears.
- From the File picker window, click the GoogleDocs (or Dropbox) link on the side menu.
- Click the Login to your account button to log into your Google (or Dropbox) account and click a file select it.
- After selecting a file, it should appear in the window as the submission. Click Save changes.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.