For support with using the Workshop Scheduler, or to request a Workshop Community or additional Community Administrator(s)*, please submit a Support Request on line.
* The request for additional Administrators for an existing Community must come from a current Admin for that Community. Please explain if an Admin is no longer available.
UPDATED AUGUST 2018:
- Go to http://support.appstate.edu/help
- Log in with your ASU User ID and Password
- Under Submit New Incidents: Request Software Training
- Complete the requested fields;
- for Training select Workshop Scheduler Application
- in the Incident Description field, describe the issue you are having; or for requesting a Workshop Community or additional Administrators provide the necessary information: Community Name, Person’s Full Name on their ASU ID account (without full name Banner ID is needed), Person’s ASU Email
- A consultant will contact you to help; for a Community or Administrator request, you will be notified when any Banner records have been updated.
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.