Describe when someone would need this information. For example "when connecting to wi-fi for the first time".
|Assigning a Substitute Approver is critical when traveling without access to YoMart. This will prevent the delay of workflows.|
1. On the YoMart Shopping-Home Page select Orders→ Approvals → Assign Substitute Approver-Requisitions
2. Click Assign Substitute to All Requisitions Folder to assign one approver to all folders
3. To add approvers to individual folders, click the Assign button
4. Enter an approver's Name in the Substitute Name field
5. You can also include a Date Range to which this approver will have access to this folder
6. Click Assign
7. The substitute approver for each folder will now be displayed
8. To Manually Remove the Substitute Approver, click Remove for that folder
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.