Step 1: Export existing Gmail contacts
- Login to your AppState Contacts, go to contacts.google.com
- On the left, click More, Export.
- Select which contacts to export.
- Select Google CSV.
- Click Export.
- At the top right, click your profile picture Sign out.
Step 2: Import the file
- On your computer, go to, contacts.google.com then sign in with the account you want to import to.
- On the left, click More Import.
- Click Select File.
- Choose your file that was generated in step 1.
- Click Import.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.