After submitting a requisition for an Amazon order, I receive an email stating that all line items have been rejected.
For Amazon orders, there are two common reasons where all line items have been rejected
|You may want to use a panel to highlight important steps.|
- Go into the requisition from the email
- Click on the PR Approvals tab
- If the rejection is on the Banner Budget Authorization
- follow the instructions here
- If the rejection is on the Vendor Specific Rules
- An account code was used that is not approved for Amazon purchases
Place Useful Links Here
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.