The "Kickstart" plug-in allows instructors to easily and quickly import content from course templates into their own AsULearn courses.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Complete the following steps to import a template using the "Kickstart" template:
- Go to your course and click on Settings in the gear menu.
- Scroll down to Course format and select Kickstart format.
- Save and display.
- Select a template then click Use template.
- Confirm the use of the template and click on the Import button.
- Your course will now contain the content from the selected template.
- The “kickstart” import is an additive restore, which means you will not lose any content in the process. Thus allowing a template to be imported into a course with existing content.
- After importing a template, the course format is changed to that of the backup template. This means you may need to switch your course format back at end of this process to what it was previously.
- If you need to switch your course format, return to the course homepage, click on “Settings” in the gear menu, select the desired format in the “Course format” section, and “Save and Display” at the bottom.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.